- 3/06/17 ~ PTO Meeting
- 3/11/17 ~ SPRING AUCTION *VOLUNTEERS NEEDED*
- 3/17/17 ~ Parents Night Out Movie
IT’S ALMOST AUCTION TIME!
MARCH 11, 2017 4-7pm
Donations are still being accepted! For the items to be listed in the auction brochure we must receive them by 3/3/17, but you can still donate after that date. The sooner we receive the donations the better so we can prepare for the event. Thank you to everyone who has already donated your goods, services, money, and time…it is so appreciated!! A big shout out to a couple of our main sponsors Precision Castparts Corp and Ardenwald Neighborhood Association. Here’s just some of our items donated so far:
- Breakfast with Milwaukie Mayor Mark Gamba provided by and at The Office (4 guests).
- Pizza lunch/dinner with Milwaukie Police Chief Steve Bartol at Dominos and tour of police station (4 guests).
- Paintball and pizza party for up to 6 people at Camp Dakota.
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival tickets for 2.
- Birthday party package at Precision Elite Gymnastics & Dance.
- BBQ accessory basket from Lisac’s Fireplaces & Stoves.
- The Bite of Oregon Passes for 6.
- 1 hour in flight instruction and flight logbook for up to 3 people with PCC Flight Training!
- Ride along in firetruck for Operation Santa Claus with the CCFD #1 (4 guests).
- Mary Kay gift baskets.
- Oregon International Airshow tickets.
- Paintings, craft items, and hand made goods (many from and by Ardenwald parents!)
- And so much more….
Delicious lasagna dinner is again being provided by the wonderful Barb’s Catering! If you attended last year then you already know how good her lasagna is (everyone could not stop talking about the veggie lasagna!). Pre-ordering and paying for your dinner will help us prepare to feed all our hungry superheroes. CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER & PAY FOR DINNER
Entertainment for superheroes big and small! Get ready to dance and sing your super hearts out because our very own Mr. Rintz will be playing the tunes and hosting some kid karaoke. Parties By Inez is returning to provide fun face painting as well as balloon artist Meloonies Balloonies! A photo booth has been donated by ChapmanSmiles so get ready to show off those super grins. DON’T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR SUPER CAPES, MASKS, AND SPANDEX (be brave!) FOR THE SUPERHERO COSTUME CONTEST!
IF INTERESTED IN DONATING, CONTACT JEFF LOUDAN
IF INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING, CONTACT KELLY WILLIAMS
Both can be reached at email@example.com
Additional volunteer info can be found here: Volunteer Opportunities
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SAVING, CLIPPING, AND
TURNING IN YOUR BOX TOPS!!
The Box Tops Contest class winners are:
- Kate Nichols – Third Grade Class
- Jaclyn Hill – Kindergarten Class
These 2 classes will receive a CLASS PARTY sponsored by the PTO. Let’s celebrate!!